Apr 1, 2015

Family Photo Shoot- Sarah Peterson Photography

Something is so sweet about using your newborn photographer a few months down the road. Ive been pleased with the casual monthly update shots I get in Carter's nursery with my camera, but I knew I wanted some professionally done at six months. I also love family pictures. Okay, I just love pictures. 

We met up with Sarah at Spreckel's Park in Coronado. It was windy and a little rainy and I was a little stressed (really only because I hate when the wind blows and my hair gets stuck in my lip stick. The struggle is real). But I also knew Sarah was beyond capable of getting good shots and they would turn out great!

I was so happy with them and wanted to share them with you! I am so proud of this little family we have built. These two are the most precious things in my whole life. Thank you, Sarah Peterson Photography for capturing these moments for us!












































































No comments: