Jun 19, 2014

30 Week Bumpdate



How far along? 
30 Weeks!

Baby size?
Cucumber. Packing on the pounds. I am hoping for him to have chunky monkey legs!


Cravings?
Everything in MS


Aversions?
None.


Symptoms?
Back hurts. I have a small numb patch on my stomach. I keep thinking something wet has dripped on me in that spot (since I do spill everything on my belly these days). Its just that numb, cold, tingly feeling. I think my belly is just expanding a lot lately. Loading on the lotion and water so hopefully no stretch marks. Ive made it this far without any!


Mood
Good! 


Looking forward to?
Baby showers this weekend! I had the sweetest shower last Saturday hosted by some of my closest friends! I will be uploading those pictures soon!



What's new?
Tuesday afternoon, my friend Kayla and I headed over to Nicole's house for a maternity shoot. Oh. My. Gosh. It was so fun. You NEED to go check out Nicole's blog and her business blog, 314 Productions. Her and her husband have started a videography business, and God is just opening doors left and right. We didn't do a maternity video Tuesday, but she is just as professional with still shots as she is with her wedding/lifestyle videos! She sent them to me this morning and I am completely in love! I never thought I'd feel pretty being pregnant but I actually feel pretty in these pictures! I'll do a maternity picture post soon! I don't know which ones I'll choose to post because I seriously love every single one of them. Thank you, Nicole!

Here are a few she sent me. Seriously, I am having a hard time choosing.












Nick this week?
He is in San Diego training up. I miss him so much and wish he could be here in MS with me. I can't wait for Christmas when the 3 of us will be here all together.

Thanks for stopping by!

Victoria


7 comments:

Martha Kate Stratton said...

You are quite possibly the most gorgeous pregnant momma I've ever seen! So glad to hear that you, Nick, Carter and Rosie girl are doing great! Hopefully, we will see y'all again soon. Enjoy some sweet time at home!

Courtney Kassner said...

I can't get over those maternity photos. Nicole is awesome and you are gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Laura Withers said...

You look great Victoria!! Can't wait til Sunday! XOXO

Unknown said...

That second picture has a holy glow about it! Beeautiful.

Nicole said...

Yay! I’m so excited for you! What a fun-filled few weeks in Mississippi!!

Allison said...

Somehow I completely missed that you got a new blog address! You look great! Love that dress and I love your maternity pictures!!! So beautiful.

Chelsea Kebrdle said...

These pictures are STUNNING! Nicole did a fabulous job and you are an absolutely beautiful mama! <3